• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool Spam

8 posts in this topic

[font:Fixedsys]Albanese Rare Coins[/font]

Dear Easley Victor,

Albanese Rare Coins is proud to offer our Custom Mahogany Collectors Box. This is a special item that no other Coin company offers, something that is very unique. Its a mahogany box with a life like image on the box, of any coin you wish (from our inventory images or if you have a coin to ship to us, we can make a custom box for you). This box is perfect for stylishly storing your rare coins, jewelry and momentos.

The box showcases a ceramic tile, customized with one of our beautiful rare coins. The spring-loaded hinged lid stays open without tipping the box over and snaps securely closed. Made of solid mahogany hardwood with a high-gloss lacquer finish. Interior is fully lined in velvet; bottom is covered with felt. Measures 5.5" x 5.5" x 2.25" with a 4.25" x 4.25" ceramic tile.

Priced at only $95.00! You cant go wrong with this classy item, showing your love for the hobby of Numismatics! Perfect for your desk at work, at home, or just to sit on top of your bedroom dresser to store jewelry or loose change.

57538-0.jpg.56f73fab6f4b3cfc6280bc8512333e4d.jpg

Do they even include the obvious Albanese logo on the box at $95? What a deal.

I hope not. I thought that was just a logo on the picture but I think that it is on the actual tile itself.

So you send them your favorite coin. They farm the work out to China where they not only make the customized box, but while they are at it, they make extra copies of the coin. :devil:

Chris