• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post nicest coin purchased for less than $20

53 posts in this topic

Not the highest grade but nice and crusty just how I like them. It's raw, bought it from a dealer in San Diego when I was out there in January.

1891s_seated_quarter_obv.jpg

1891s_seated_quarter_rev.jpg

I really like that coin, a perfect album coin. I also like your really cool avatar! :devil:

Hey texasrichard, what is the grade on that proof washie with cool toning?

Thanks. I should add that I've picked up some really nice war nickels for under $5 at a local dealer here in Richmond.

Thanks. I should add that I've picked up some really nice war nickels for under $5 at a local dealer here in Richmond.

Oh cmon, don't tease me like that. I need photos. I am a war nickel nut. :insane:

I can't post a photo because I haven't had the coin for more than 40 years, but it was an 1893-CC Morgan in AU/MS that I got from my hometown bank for $1.

Chris

WOW! That Lincoln is great. I promise you would have paid more than $20 if I saw that auction (worship)

Great coins everyone, keep em comin. Here is a proof Roosevelt for $17

RooseveltDime1963NGCPF68DCAM.jpg

PS: Sy, how did you get the Peace Dollar for under $20, that is awesome. :banana:

I don't collect Walkers so I had to take a look. The last 5 auctioned by Heritage averaged $49. Great pickup at $20 for sure.

Nice Toned Proof Frankie up there as well. Fantastic! :applause:

Dont laugh now but I paid 99c plus 3 dollars shipping for these and they are VERY NICE and reside in my DANSCO ...

57227-1221_1.jpg.5016a807e430eacc847a29b966689c18.jpg

1891dime.jpg1891rev.jpg

$13.50 + $1.25 S/H for the lot. The other 10 cull dimes in the lot I valued at $1.00 ea. or melt, so basically I paid $3.50 for this Seated Dime