• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I couldn't register all my coins...

3 posts in this topic

... because I guess someone else has one already listed. I guess they send an email and then get it cleared up. I don' t really care about the points or place I'm in, it's just nice to have a place to organize my sets.

See what you think so far and if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks.

I certainly love you 1853 year set! Great circulated coins and a very important year in numismatics. It seems kind of weird to see 1853 dated SL coinage without the arrows. :þ

The only suggestion I can make is to write up short commentaries on each coin that includes mintages and a little history about the why's and therefore's of each coin.

I have had that happen before but it hasn't hapeend in a long time. Usually the Person who sells the coin has it an a Registry and forgets to remove it for some reason. NGC will send the person who already has it in the Registry. I don't know if NGC removes it at that point if they agree or the person removes it.

The few times it has happened to me I have checked my E Mail the next day and it is a done deal.