• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If anybody wants some VERY CHEAP ancient coins ....

15 posts in this topic

... the ones I have listed on eBay are garnering surprisingly low bids. I apparently paid way too much for them :( , generally $10 - $15 each.

One cent, no reserve, plus to board members, immediate free shipping upon receipt of address.

Enjoy, and thanks for looking!

I won this one. Sort of a whim, but for $5.63 can't see how I went wrong (sorry James, wish you'd done better on these)

Constantius (337-361 AD)

OBVERSE: Constantius II

REVERSE: fancy campgate

a005_.jpga006_.jpg

I won this one. Sort of a whim, but for $5.63 can't see how I went wrong (sorry James, wish you'd done better on these)

You aren't kidding! I am a big-time loser on these! But hey, it means someone's going to get a good deal, and I don't mind.

Address, please (PM)?

Well, I won two, but I'm winning on five more lots that end in a few days, so, if you don't mind, I'd like to see how that goes, and pay for all of them at once, so that you can ship them all together.

(wow - seven commas in one sentence!)

I won two of them but lost out on the Jesus one. I plan on using them for a pocket piece and see how they turn out. Very cool. Thanks, James. (thumbs u