• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want To Buy: 1916 D Mercury Dime

12 posts in this topic

I just completed the transfer of my Mercury Dimes from old worn out blue Whitman albums to a new Dansco album. Once completed it makes me want evern more the 1916 D dime, which I have been needing for a long time. Now is the time that I want to complete the set. Any leads or actual coins available would be appreciated.

Rey

I bet you this would grade Good if you sent it in raw. It is a nice looking coin and key date are almost always given a gratuitous bump in grade.

I bet you this would grade Good if you sent it in raw. It is a nice looking coin and key date are almost always given a gratuitous bump in grade.

It's already NGC graded. :makepoint:

Slow down, take in a breath and read the post properly. doh!

I was saying that it would most likely upgrade to Good if resubmitted. :whatev:

Slow down, take in a breath and read the post properly. doh!

I was saying that it would most likely upgrade to Good if resubmitted. :whatev:

Gotcha ;)

Thanks guys, my goal is to have one my May 7th, my dad's birthday. Of course that is dependent on a fair price. Thanks for the links.

Rey