• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay actually made a (mildly) useful change for sellers

4 posts in this topic

Most of the time, I schedule start times for listings, because I like to space them out over the whole day. It used to be only fifteen minute increments, but now, you can select a start time in one minute increments.

A minuscule improvement, but an improvement nonetheless.

James,

You need to consider using Auctiva to post your ebay listrings. It's free and I don't see any downside. They've allowed you to schedule listings in one minute increments for years and they don't charge anything extra (Doesn't ebay charge like .15 for a scheduled listing). You get supersized photos and templates for free too.

I have no financial connection to it, I've been using it for years.

Actually, you could always do that, eBay is just now making it easier. Before, all you did was reschedule your auctions after listing all of them (with a future date/time) and then clicking the box that allowed you to space them minute(s) apart.