• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Shows this weekend 18,19,20 Who's Going?

10 posts in this topic

Here is what is on the CoinZip Coin Show Calendar for this weekend. If I've missed any please let me know.

CoinZip has started its weekly email invitations to shows in your state, if you would like to be notified please sign up on the calendar page.

Friday, April 18

Rosemont (Chicago), Illinois

Spartenburg, South Carolina

Dalton, Georgia

Muskogee, Oklahoma

Saturday, April 19

Rosemont (Chicago), Illinois

Dalton, Georgia

Muskogee, Oklahoma

Charlottesville, Virginia

Elmira, New York

Tampa Bay, Florida

Burton, Michigan

Golden, Colorado

Wichita, Kansas

Zephyrhills, Florida

Dunmore, Pennsylvania

Bellingham, Washington

Vienna, Virginia

Elizabeth, New Jersey CANCELLED

Sunday, April 20

Dalton, Georgia

Burton, Michigan

Dunmore, Pennsylvania

Bellingham, Washington

Vienna, Virginia

Kokomo, Indiana

Akron, Ohio

El Cajon, California

Syracuse, New York

Trevose, Pennsylvania

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Itasca, Illinois

Toledo, Ohio

Southfield, Michigan

Annapolis Maryland

Timonium Maryland

New Haven, Connecticut

West Haven, Connecticut

Waterloo, Iowa

Nashua, New Hampshire

Clifton, New Jersey

Old Bridge, New Jersey

Defiance, Ohio

Hilliard, Ohio

Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey

Saddle Brook, New Jersey

I just got the notice that I'm going out to sea again tomorrow, so I won't be going to any shows for a couple of weeks at least.

Heck, that doesn't even count as sea duty. Try a 6-10 month cruise or try doing 72 days straight of doing circles in the Indian Ocean and then come talk us all of us ex-squids on the boards. ;)

I will probably be attending the Vienna Virgina Show on Saturday and perhaps one or both of the Maryland show on Sunday. In search of my 1916 D Winged Liberty Dime.

Rey

I just got the notice that I'm going out to sea again tomorrow, so I won't be going to any shows for a couple of weeks at least.

Heck, that doesn't even count as sea duty. Try a 6-10 month cruise or try doing 72 days straight of doing circles in the Indian Ocean and then come talk us all of us ex-squids on the boards. ;)

Right. 70 days of boring holes in the ocean doing four knots to nowhere. Sun? What's that?

Right. 70 days of boring holes in the ocean doing four knots to nowhere. Sun? What's that?

Yeah, I suppose compared to you guys I'm just out for a lark. I know a bunch of ex- nuclear submarine guys at my church back in Charleston as well. I'm really glad I'm only out for a couple of weeks, and not months at a time like you guys.