• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bullion Discrimination?

9 posts in this topic

We have sets for the Silver Eagels, Australian Lunar Coins, and Chinese Pandas. We don't have sets available for Australian Koalas or Kookaburras, and we don't have sets for Mexican Libertads. Why not? Is it just a popularity issue? There are only 47 Lunar sets and some set categories have only 1 to 3 sets in them. So why not?

You are not allowed to bother NGC about any further world sets until after they add the new Panda set I'm waiting for :)

Seriously though, I've heard they wanted to add more world sets this year. I'm thinking that the processs isn't as straight forward as we would think. Perhaps there is a manual process they haven't been able to get to.

Heck..us world collectors get no respect...the Canadian series still have no slots for the 2007's...let alone the 2008 coins...

They really, really need to get with the program and either upgrade their software or hire some more people to enter coins into the census and registry. It's becoming laughable. PCGS seems to have no trouble keeping up with such things.

I have three Mexican all Silver Coins my Father picked up for me in Mexico many years ago. I understand they are only valuable for the Silver content.