• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thanks RI AL and DOOLY

8 posts in this topic

Cheers ant glad they got to you safe and sound (thumbs u

hope you like them..

I did not know you were into southamerican stuff .. i have just purchaced 4.5kg of world coins do you want all the south american ones for your collection ?

all the best dooly :devil:

i am a collector of many many things. thats why i created a forum where everything is in one location. i collect war stuff (badges ,guns, photos...) coins,comics, gems, diamonds,cadillacs,art (anything with great detail),aztec,inca,miyan ................ i could go for ever.

i to am a buyer of kilos. once o month or so i will buy a 20+kilo lot to pic through. i am always seeing awsome coins being found by you and wish my lots had some goodies like that in them. :)

The Houston Museum of Art, if you ever get the chance to go there, has an amazing collection of Pre-Columbian South and Central American artifacts, mostly in gold. I mean, there was an entire floor of the stuff, it was pretty spectacular.

Ant,

I will send you a listing of all of the odd SA, etc. coins that I have lying around as well. The Inca's were amazing, I was at Tulum many years ago before it was popular and a tourist trap and have many fine examples of pottery etc. Can't let them go though.

Rey

Ant,

I will send you a listing of all of the odd SA, etc. coins that I have lying around as well. The Inca's were amazing, I was at Tulum many years ago before it was popular and a tourist trap and have many fine examples of pottery etc. Can't let them go though.

Rey

:golfclap: