• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Picures

8 posts in this topic

Give us all a few minutes... we're still looking at your avatar.

:signfunny:

Murty, look under the WYKTK (What You Need to Know) section under the main menu. Pendragon wrote an excellent article on photography techniques. Plus, do a search and there are scores of threads on the topic.

Oops, I got distracted planting some vegetables in my garden and Bob beat me to the answer. :þ

Give us all a few minutes... we're still looking at your avatar.

:signfunny:

Murty, look under the WYKTK (What You Need to Know) section under the main menu. Pendragon wrote an excellent article on photography techniques. Plus, do a search and there are scores of threads on the topic.

Oops, I got distracted planting some vegetables in my garden and Bob beat me to the answer. :þ

Thank you :)

I've been out planting too, although in my townhome subdivision, I'm not allowed to dig up the ground (GRR). Instead, I'm planting a large container garden in 60 qt tubs on my porch. It's probably still against the horrible covenants in this subdivision, but a man must make a stand. Of course, my luck being what it is, we're supposed to get some cold weather this weekend, with lows in the 30s. I'm a little freaked out, but I've got a plan to cover what I can and lug inside the rest. Sadly, my herbs have beaten the weather to the punch and flopped over virtually dead :( I have absolutely no idea why that is.

Sorry, sleep deprived and garden-obsessed at the moment. ;)