• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collector's Society webpage issues.

6 posts in this topic

Is anyone having issues after logging into Collectors Society main page. If I try to access the Coins tab, it takes 10 to 15 tries before it works. This started about Monday of this week, and now I've not been able to access any of the tabs-Coins, Comics, etc. I tried to access the support page from there also with no success. It gets to about 4 green bars and just quits-never before did it take any bars it just went immediately. I am logged on normally.

Thanks

jim

I log into the coin collector's page directly, but for the past week or so, it has been very slow. A couple of times, during busy periods, I have been unable to log in. Dena wrote an posting to collectors on 4/4/08 explaining that some features would be slow and that NGC was having server problems.

I've had the same experience that OT3 had. I too log in directly, but sometimes the page slowed to no faster than a crawl, and I would give up on it after about 10 minutes of trying to get the page to load.

When I am using my Desk top I do not have this problem. When I am using my Laptop in another room I am having the same problem. I am guessing that the problem exists with my Laptop in another room because I am picking up the signal from my wireless link fron the Desk Top and it is not as strong. Also the problem is compounded during peak times when everybody and their Brother is logging on.

The problem has started within the last week about the time that it was announced by NGC htat they were having some server problems so I don't know if this is coincidence or not.