• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seated coinage and Bust quarter

8 posts in this topic

I'm only posting this because I'd like fellow board member to inherit these coins I just sold. They should be up on the CoinRarities online, web site. (They are in the Early Bird notice, so may not make it to the web site). I profit not if you buy these coins from them, as I sold them outright.

If you're interested in looking at my 25 C Bustie 1818, stupendous, entirely original, unmolested. I got this Bustie raw and had it holdered by PCGS. Would make a worthy addition to anyone's collection. I don't know if you'll see another like it for a long time.

The seated coinage, both 50C pieces and dollars, took a lot of time and energy to find so nice. They are all my favorites, I couldn't choose one above the other. Of course , my photos in the registry, of the ones that are proof or proof-like were extremely difficult to photograph, but are totally luscious, photos pretty ugly.

Well...that's it. The end of my story. I part with these lovely ladies, feel badly, wish I could keep them, but it's not the end of the world.

So, good luck to anyone who buys any of them From coinrarities online.

Mike, I'm glad you posted the correct coin. I wasn't liking the one Victor posted at all but the one you owned is fantastic. It's also out of my price range. :(