• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHOWSER ! Grades in for my last submission .. I am a happy bunny !!!!

40 posts in this topic

I agree with Victor who seems to be agreeing with everyone else all at the same time. This is an agreeable thread.

Dooly is spending his money as much on education and entertainment as anything.

And I agreeably agree with you. :grin:

I agree with Victor who seems to be agreeing with everyone else all at the same time. This is an agreeable thread.

Dooly is spending his money as much on education and entertainment as anything.

And I agreeably agree with you. :grin:

Good. Then I guess we will just have to agree to agree. Agreed?

(thumbs u which is great unless you are like me banned from ebay

It's not easy to get banned by these money grubbers......What did you do?

Paul

Had a computer break down during a sale and ended up with 15 negatives 99.3% positives of 2040 feed-backs (shrug) they then asked me to contact the people about the problems but would not let me as they had restricted my account !!!!

Had a computer break down during a sale and ended up with 15 negatives 99.3% positives of 2040 feed-backs (shrug) they then asked me to contact the people about the problems but would not let me as they had restricted my account !!!!

How does a computer break down result in 15 negatives?

Apparently , the Daft Englishman spends a lot of time on a boat hauling in odd looking water creatures , and probably doesn't have a local 'Kinko's' or some other computer or online for rent-by-the-minute venue locally to go to when your computer crashes , and even if so , he said that the Bay had him banned whereas he could not get into contact with the sellers to explain his predicament and got a lot of Negs at once, resulting in a skiff full of smelly and ugly fish-things and an eBay NARU ....uh , I guess .

I agree with the agree'ers to remain agreeable without the smootching.

Nice bag , you got a good haul Dooley ! Congrats