• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

want to trade for a 1914 d lincoln penny

7 posts in this topic

if you have one i would like it prefer graded but raw uncleaned is fine email me at timward75@aol.com and let me know what you would like in return for a trade i have some 90% silver coins morgans ngc graded and some other stuff or you can check out my registry the peace dollar and roosevelt sets are off limits anything else is fair play thanks tim

Tim,

I have a raw 14-D. I think it is about VF. I can send you pics if you like. Would trade for 90% silver.

How far are you from Syracuse?

just got your message i live about an hour and a half south of syracuse near cornell what would you like in trade for it? i have ngc graded morgans and some other stuff the peace $1 and ft dimes are off limits but everything else is fair game lmk thanks tim timward75@aol.com

Tim,

Could you please supply a link to your registry sets. I typed in your screen name but nothing was found.