• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MORGAN GRADES ARE IN

11 posts in this topic

We'll I just checked and the grades are in.

DATE-----------------------------My Grade-----------------NGC'S Grade

1897 S---------------------------- MS-64--------------------IMPROPERLY CLEANED

1888 -------------------------------MS-64---------------------MS-62

1886 -------------------------------MS-63---------------------MS-63

1881 S-----------------------------MS-65---------------------MS-65

1878 8TF--------------------------MS-63---------------------MS-61

Wow these suck. The 1897 S I bought at 64 price and thought it had a shot at 65 so did the board member I bought it from. The 88 I paid 64 $ and thought it had a shot at 65 so did the board member I bought it from. The 86 got exactly what I expected. The 81 S was a old anacs 64 coin I cracked out. Finally the 1878 8TF was another board members tag along we both thought might BB for improper cleaning. I would like to think the grades are lower because I used my free submissions but know it is more likely something I missed. I'll get pic's as soon as I get them back.

Dang, too bad about that 97-S. Good job on the 81-S and the 8TF though...did you crack the 81-S before submitting or did you send it in the holder?

I would like to think the grades are lower because I used my free submissions but know it is more likely something I missed.

Actually, that is something you should not want to happen because you are automatically admitting that the grading service is biased depending on the certification tier chosen.

Not a good Submittal but we all have them :(

If that is MY 1897-s - Send it back to me for a refund if you would like

unless its Dansco bound ..

Let me know

I have a question if you have a star is it posted on the website ? Or is this something you find out when you get them back.

It will be on there Shipped Listing of Grades.

If that is MY 1897-s - Send it back to me for a refund if you would like

unless its Dansco bound ..

Let me know

Now, that is a good seller! (thumbs u :applause:

I disagree with them BUT I HAVE BEEN DOING A LOT OF THAT LATELY haven't I

Here is the coin - Harvey Did post opinions on it when he got it ... Everyone like it and did not see anything about a cleaning ... Whatever its back on Ebay with a blurb about a potential cleaning in the past ..

55747-1.jpg.1957d822b6a26059748fa1f3c0a6b1a6.jpg

55748-2.jpg.bbdb7271c3480e2d9cf2d49f5eb5e0b6.jpg