• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If anyone spent a 1942 quarter at pitza shop in Maui.......

8 posts in this topic

If anyone spent a 1942 quarter at pitza shop in Maui so that a kid can pick it up.....

well....I did and I'm 39 years old :blush:

Actually, I wanted to give it to a kid during my stay in Hawaii, but I didn't have a chance to do so, and I brought it back home.

By the way, I was dissapointed to find that a coin shop in Alamoana shopping center has gone. They used to sell neat coins like AU large cents, VF seated half, AU trade dollars and so on.

Although I coundn't buy coins, I got a coin related book at a book shop. Too bad they are all written in English :/

Although I coundn't buy coins, I got a coin related book at a book shop. Too bad they are all written in English :/

lol

Are you sure they aren't written in "American"?

lol

There was a nice coin shop in Maui. I think on Front Street. I didn't really need anything but I bought a 2004 ASE just so that I didn't walk out empty handed.

PS.. At todays prices, that quater is a nice tip for a pizza shop!

I never thought there was a coin shop in Maui. I should have asked about it on this board before travelling there. doh!

I've been to that coin store! That's Island Coins & Stamps, a nice little shop where I can get a coin fix when I'm on Maui. :cloud9:

Where Am I? Map of Maui...our 50th State

Been there, well Hawaii or Oahu Island, Honolulu City...I know so little about our 50th State I thought I'd post a map of the islands.

My older brother has a home on the Big Island ;) But i haven't been there since 71. :grin:

My second wife and I were married at the Grand Wailea Resort two years ago! (thumbs u

We will get back to Maui and when we do, we are staying at the Grand Wailea Resort and will probably not worry about coins!! :banana:

Scott :hi: