• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Dansco's are you working on?

43 posts in this topic

Great question :cool: I am working on

Whitman Lincoln missing the 1909 s vdb and 1909 s

DanscoLiberty nickels half done

Canadian nickels Library of Congress 1858-1976 70%

Whitman Buffalo nickel 50%

Dansco Barber dime 50%

Whitman 2nd Mercury dime 90%

Wayte Raymond Barber quarters 50%

Whitman Walkers missing 16s and 21d

Dansco Kennedy 95%

Dansco Morgan missing 6 and I bet you can guess which ones :grin:

7070 65%

Completed Wayte Raymond IHC, Jfferson, Mercury dime, Roosevelt, Washington, Barber half, Walking Liberty half, Franklin, Peace dollar. All being upgraded of course :wishluck:

That's pretty neat Rons. I've never seen those type albums before. Are they old?

30's to 50's Most of them you see are late 40's to 50's I just picked up a quarter album for my 2nd set.

They look like they will add great toning to any coin stored in them. Look similar to the material the Mint sets came in during the mid 50's.

I just have two more coins and I will have my PDSS Rosevelt Dime album complete. I am missing the 82 P&D. Earlier this year I completed my Kennedy album.

I am also working on a Jefferson, Washington, Lincoln Memorial, Lincoln complete, Morgan, Franklin, Buffalo, Mercury, Liberty Head Nickel, 7070, Presidential (P&D and PDS), State Quarter PDSS (missing 2008).

Ok, Well I only began filling Dansco Albums over the last few months, moving Frankins from Capitol Plastic and Mercury Dimes and Buffalo Nickels from old Blue Whitman Folders. Now I have decided to move my circulated lincolns to one, and trying to determine whether to move my Jeffersons, Roosevelts Washingtons and Kennedy Halves to Dansco Albums as well, all currently in Capitol Plastic. The Capitol holders are nice to look at but a pain to access. Any opinions on what I should do? I am thinking of moving everything to Dansco Albums.

Rey

Ok, Well I only began filling Dansco Albums over the last few months, moving Frankins from Capitol Plastic and Mercury Dimes and Buffalo Nickels from old Blue Whitman Folders. Now I have decided to move my circulated lincolns to one, and trying to determine whether to move my Jeffersons, Roosevelts Washingtons and Kennedy Halves to Dansco Albums as well, all currently in Capitol Plastic. The Capitol holders are nice to look at but a pain to access. Any opinions on what I should do? I am thinking of moving everything to Dansco Albums.

Rey

I know all have thier opinions but I just like the way the Danscos look. They are all so uniformed and look like a nice set of fancy encyclopedias on top of my computer desk. lol It's nice to just go to pages to look and see what I need instead of digging around in a drawer.

I just ordered my first Dansco album and I chose the early commemorative type album. Since I decided I won't be able to afford MS65 or greater for all the commem's, I've been buying some raw coins that look great but don't cost thousands of dollars. When I can afford the expensive ones then I'll buy them slabbed. For instance I just picked up a nice looking Sesquicentennial and Monroe, both ungraded, both of which are quite spendy at the MS65 level.