• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing group of toned coins on Ebay with many more to come!!!

11 posts in this topic

Whether you are into Franklin Halves, Washington Quarters, Roosevelt Dimes, Jefferson Nickels, or Lincoln Cents....if you like color and eye appeal...look no further :headbang:

Kryptonitecomics Toned Coins on Ebay

Over the next month or so there should be a steady stream of toned coins to please any collector so please check back......and thanks for looking :acclaim:

Shane, you thought you could pull a fast one on me, huh? That Morgan stands out like a sore thumb. It looks terrible next to the others. Get rid of it!

Chris

Shane, you thought you could pull a fast one on me, huh? That Morgan stands out like a sore thumb. It looks terrible next to the others. Get rid of it!

Chris

lol lol lol

Yes I bought that as a MS66 off ebay but of course once I got it in hand I knew it was no better than a 64 so had it graded to recoup my money....it not a bad coin....just untoned :o

Man, I lost out on that 1970 cent. Actually I was on a conference call and couldn't get to it in time to update my bid. I am watching a few others.

That 58-D FT dime looks like the sister to the Franklin I just bought from you. If I liked dimes at all, I would consider buying it.

You discriminate against an entire denomination? ;)lol

That 58-D FT dime looks like the sister to the Franklin I just bought from you. If I liked dimes at all, I would consider buying it.

You discriminate against an entire denomination? ;)lol

Yes. I can honestly say that I don't like any dimes.