• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logan's Run

4 posts in this topic

Russ Logan's run of early federal issues, I've been told, will generate much excitement and strong bids. I think Bowers Internet bidding has already closed, with most of that stuff still going soft.

I have a feeling that the JRCS membership will fall over each other trying to get at the material. frown.gif Heck, I'm a member of the JRCS.

Does anyone have a feel for the pricing of the high rarity capped bust issues (other than the halves, which I can figure out myself)?

EVP

EVP

How much do you think the off center bust half errors will bring? I don't know the first thing about errors but those are way cool! (I can say way cool because I have a teenage daughter) smile.gif

I have no idea how much the off-center material will bring. Prior to Mr. Haugh's passing, he was the biggest buyer of this type of error. And, only for ED's. I have no idea about the halves...

EVP

Lets just say MANY people are salavating over this sale. Its to bad we lost one of the good ones tho. I think you will see these coins bring some pretty strong money. I finally got around to looking over the entire catalouge last nite. There is some 'way cool' wink.gif stuff in there!