• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kennedy Dansco Album is complete

14 posts in this topic

Well one of my Dansco album's is complete until the next year's coins are issued. I will try to post pictures later today.

Congrats from here aswell. The feeling of a complete set is very cool. The hunt is great too, but seeing your hard work al together and looking good, Priceless.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just, totally, AWESOME! This is my favorite modern series, and I felt so very proud of myself when I completed mine. I like the series so much that I have to admit to having started a second set!

Very nice, Dwaine, really very nice.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just, totally, AWESOME! This is my favorite modern series, and I felt so very proud of myself when I completed mine. I like the series so much that I have to admit to having started a second set!

Very nice, Dwaine, really very nice.

I agree Dwaine very nice indeed. :golfclap:^^

Don'tya just love to feel the heft of that album!

I never tire leafing thru mine Dwaine and I don't consider myself a modern collector but it has been a nice challenge to score some nice coins in those weakly struck years.

Good job...but,

Where are the satin finishes?