• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AAAAAHHHHHAAAAA, HAAA, HAAA, HAAA

27 posts in this topic

Check out this listing - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270223037998 :D. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I contacted the seller to tell him that I appreciated his joke, and he replied with a psychotic rant about re-listing it. :roflmao: The funniest thing is........HE RELISTED IT WITH THE SAME PRICE!!!!!!!!! It's too funny thinking about how much this must have cost him - TWICE. :screwy:

Since he claims that it is PCGS-gradeable, you should have suggested that he send it in and then he could ask $50,000 for it.

Chris

Stunning photos ! I emailed him and asked if he wanted to purchase the one i had for a small sum. $4,000 and he said that i could not have one as he has the only one !!!!!!! lol:busy:lol

*NOTE TO ALL BIDDERS!!!! THIS IS A TRUE GOBRECT COIN AND I REQUEST THAT YOU CONTACT

A REPUTABLE COIN NUMATISIST BEFORE BIDDING!

I WILL BUY THIS COIN BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU AND OTHERS... ARE NOT SATISFIED.

Well, who can complain about that? Is anyone here a "reputable coin numismatist"? He says he'll buy if back if I and others aren't satisfied. How many others should I consult?

:roflmao:

Stunning photos ! I emailed him and asked if he wanted to purchase the one i had for a small sum. $4,000 and he said that i could not have one as he has the only one !!!!!!! lol:busy:lol
ROFL. lol Some things are just too funny ... :grin:

Item Specifics - US Coins

Grade: VF20 - AU40++

Mint: Philadelphia

Certification: Uncertified

Material: Copper

Certification Number: --

Method of Manufacture: Business Strike

Condition: Circulated

AU40++ The guy must have Bust coinage on the brain. lol

I notice that the opening bid has been revised and dropped to $150. No BIN price. Wonder what happened to $24K? Did the seller actually fold to all the posts that was sent to him? Pressure-a powerful guiding force. :roflmao:

Did this guy truly believe he had a rare coin or was this just a joke listing. I wonder what type fees he pays, does ebay reduce the original fee upon his revising the BIN price? Probably, or he would really be the loser.

Great job, gang.

Jim

He raised the starting bid back up to $15,000 and no "Buy it Now". He sent me another email stating:

" i will laugh with them. PCGS SLABBED AND SAW A SIMILAR 1838 DIE RESTRIKE SELL FOR 538,000.

I GUESS THE COMMON MAN REALLY IS THE LAST LAUGH.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAA,HAAAAAAAAAAAA,HAHAHAH!

YOU ARE A REAL DUMB sh**!

(edited by me for bad language)

I'm a little confused. What does he mean by "DIE RESTRIKE"? Does he mean re-punching? I happen to have an AU 1838 with re-punching on the I of UNITED. I think I'll have PCGS slab it and sell it for over half a million.........well, maybe not. I honestly think this guy is deranged or off his medication. I hope he doesn't hurt someone before he gets help.

Ebay does not REFUND monies when You change a listing. So he has paid each time he changed his listing.

Now to have more fun .. lets get his listing killed. I have just reported his listing for KEY WORD spamming.

He cannot use PCGS in the title ...

Simple loser.

Mike, doesn't ebay remove all charges if they cancel an auction-that would help him out. I truly believe this loser thinks he has a trophy coin that is worthy of $thousands! Obviously, their is some disbelief by the fact that he has revised his price so many times. This has got to be getting expensive unless ebay closes the auction and cancels the fees.

Jim

i have got'n back most of my changes. i have had to change from auction to edit a bin. i contacted ebay and told them that i forgot to put the BIN on the item and they refunded my money for first listing. ebay will refund most stuff as long as item is still listed so they will make a final value fee. them giving back 1.25$ is better than loosing the final value fee. give it a try.

you cant change a listing 20 times and think they will but if its once in a while they dont seem to care :)

Hi, All :hi:

I hate to pile on... but this person is mental! :insane:

The auction as of 8:52 PDT now starts at 0.01!

...and he added this: "SORRY ABOUT LISTING PRICE PREVIOUSLY, A MAJOR ERROR ON MY PART. PLEASE REFER TO

2008 RED-BOOK OF COINS FOR VALUE."

AAJ lol

Mike, doesn't ebay remove all charges if they cancel an auction-that would help him out. I truly believe this loser thinks he has a trophy coin that is worthy of $thousands! Obviously, their is some disbelief by the fact that he has revised his price so many times. This has got to be getting expensive unless ebay closes the auction and cancels the fees.

Jim

Yep you are right they would ... I am going to go bid a penny MORE :insane:

Do you know what the bid was up to before he got canned??

Yeah it was on my watch list as I bid 99c :)

74 dollars