• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

date variety?

9 posts in this topic

Israel 5728 (1968) 5 Agorot KM25. I see nothing in the catalog about a date variety for this year. Do you have something different to show to compare it to?

nope! i couldnt find what date it was :) all the arab looking writing in back looks same to me :) thanks for info :)

Hi ant this is the date :-

forumstuff006-1.jpg

The only date variation in the 5 Agorot of this series is the 1962 large and small dates

dooly :devil:

all the arab looking writing in back looks same to me
In some parts of the world confusing Arabic and Hebrew writing could be a huge problem! ;)

all the arab looking writing in back looks same to me
In some parts of the world confusing Arabic and Hebrew writing could be a huge problem! ;)

However, it is very interesting to note that this particular Israeli coin does actually have Arabic and Hebrew -script on it, so, albeit inadvertently, ant was correct.

lol i was wondering why it looked so much alike :P the arabic seems too be more wavy while the hebrew is more boxy, or the other way around :)