• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price guide question

4 posts in this topic

If price guides were like they are now, good luck. Every series I collect is way off. Either to high or to low. I would think your best bet is a greaysheet from then or some other weekly guide.

You might be able to get a more complete answer if you give us more details - why do you want to know, what coins, etc.

However -

If you want to know wholesale prices (about what a dealer would have paid), then you can probably get back copies of the Grey Sheet (Coin Dealer Newsletter) either from the publisher or someone here who has back copies.

If you want to know retail prices, then you can get a copy of Coin Values, the retail price guide published by Coin World. I believe they have historic prices on their website (if you subscribe), or, again, someone here might have a back copy.