• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The prettiest pair on 1956 Lincolns I have ever seen :o

22 posts in this topic

Just received a 1956 Double Mint set in the mail today and I knew that one of the Frankie had nice toning but that was about all I could make out in the pictures. As I slid the set's (P & D) out of the envelope the tissue paper was litterally crumbling and falling into pieces and as I cleared away the debris....I had a spiritual experience when my eyes met the rainbow glow from these twin Lincolns.... :o

If you have a prettier pair...I'd Like to see them posted here.... (thumbs u

1956MintSet038.jpg

1956MintSet042.jpg

1956MintSet044.jpg

1956MintSet050.jpg

1956MintSet053.jpg

Oh and the rest of the set was pretty darn nice as well :banana:

I had a spiritual experience when my eyes met the rainbow glow from these twin Lincolns.... :o

Please put down the hallucinogens and step away from the loupe. ;)

Seriously, those are two pretty cents. Love those mid-50's mint sets!

Beautifull stove top toning. Beautifull.

Errorist, I think you better learn the difference between AT and NT. While some coins could go either way, these coins scream NT.

The key to it all is to flick it off the burner as soon as you see peak colors coming out .

Please photograph an example of your work and post it for all to see. Thanks...Mike