• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to report fakes on eBay?

7 posts in this topic

I am having memory troubles today. How do you report fake or counterfeit currency or coins on eBay. I used to report stuff and had good luck getting eBay to pull auctions. I can't remember how in @#%$ I did it. Please don't flame me today... Thanks...

Mark thanks for the link. I tried to link the darned thing. #$@$. This auction is for a fake Parchment 1860's Mississippi note. It was bid up to $56.00. I guess there must be 10 million of this around. eBay # 260220550609

BTW What's up with the CAC? I PM'ed you several weeks back and didn't hear from you.

Thanks again!!!

Mark thanks for the link. I tried to link the darned thing. #$@$. This auction is for a fake Parchment 1860's Mississippi note. It was bid up to $56.00. I guess there must be 10 million of this around. eBay # 260220550609

BTW What's up with the CAC? I PM'ed you several weeks back and didn't hear from you.

Thanks again!!!

I don't save most of my private messages, but when I receive questions I make a habit of answering them. Please re-send it and I'll be happy to respond.

Or you can bid $8,888,888.88 on the auction, win it and never pay...... I've done that to Comic scammers about 20 times already. If you do it right you won't get a neg. I still have 100% positive feedback.