• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your commemorative coins early and modern

76 posts in this topic

I admire your patience! I'm far too spontaneous when it comes to shopping. When I see something I want I find a way to make it happen, usually. lol

I've got a daily search set up for that coin and I've got it going for the next six months. It looks like I may have to extend that time to a year and a half. lol

I admire your patience! I'm far too spontaneous when it comes to shopping. When I see something I want I find a way to make it happen, usually. lol

I've got a daily search set up for that coin and I've got it going for the next six months. It looks like I may have to extend that time to a year and a half. lol

Nice uncs are much easier to find, but they are much more expensive, and they wouldn't fit my set! ;)

Fortunately it was not the only coin that I was looking for during that duration, so it wasn't too bad. :)

Mike, Lee, Bobby, Texas Richard - Beautiful coins all, if I left anyone out my apologies. That one of yours Mike is tremendous. God, now I am going to go back to looking for commemoratives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rey

I just got my results back on some Commemoratives I sent in a few weeks ago. I had purchased the Bald Eagle from the U.S. Mint both in proof and Uncirc.I also sent in two others I had bought from the Mint before. Here are the grades from the NGC site.

2008 Bald Eagle PF69 UC

2008 Bald Eagle MS70

2006 Ben Franklin Scientist PF70 UC

2000 Library of Congress PF69 UC

Nice Coins. I have the OLD Mint in MS70 and PF 70. Will have the Bald Eagles mentioned above back from NGC as well as the Scientist PF70UC.

This will give me all the 2006s, 2007s and 2008s I also have others but not both the MS and PF in the same year. For example ,I have the 1987 Constitution in MS 70 but no PF.

I know that a lot of Collectors don't like the Moderns but I think they are nice looking coins.

All my exes live in Texas? Isn't that some country tune? Not that I'm bragging on knowing that but I do know it. hehe

Love that Texas design!