• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest NGC package ready to be sent

10 posts in this topic

Hi all .. just a note that i am sending my latest lot of coins for grading and thought you may like to pass comment on this Penny i am hoping that i may get my first 69 with this little belter What can you see wrong with it ?? Ps the mark at the A is a hair/scratch on my scanner..

NGC1994spenny.jpg

NGC1994sPennyr.jpg

What do you think my chances are ??

all the best dooly :devil:

Wayne,obverse above liberty on rim 9 o'clock. planchet flaw? ;)

Was just gonna ask that same question Irvin. Not word for word, but close. haha

It's a common modern cent, why send it in?

Ummm....because he wants to?

He's been on the boards long enough to know what he wants to do, and you have been on the boards long enough to answer your own question, right?

It's a common modern cent, why send it in?

Ummm....because he wants to?

He's been on the boards long enough to know what he wants to do, and you have been on the boards long enough to answer your own question, right?

lol:signfunny:

Got it in one there Bochiman

and the Moderns i am sending are for gaps in my registry sets

as for the mark on the rim well it is not shiny so will i lose a point for it ?

cheers all (thumbs u

Why do you just buy the modern coin on eBay if you want them graded. You can usually get them for under $10.00 and then it is a lot cheaper then sending them off to get graded.

Happy Collecting!!

It cost $12.50 for each coin on the Modern tier if you send a minimum of 5. I am not familar with this partcicular coin but if I could get it on EBAY for $10.00 I would go that route.

It cost $12.50 for each coin on the Modern tier if you send a minimum of 5. I am not familar with this partcicular coin but if I could get it on EBAY for $10.00 I would go that route.

That sounds good but for the postal costs to the UK (most of the eBay sellers in the USA charge $10+) and of course now that i have been banned from eBay that option is no good to me until i work out how to get back on !! hm

so at the moment it works out cheaper for me to do it myself or stop collecting !!!

+ i think it is good fun to look through my coins and test my Grading skills or lack of choosing which ones to send

dooly :devil: