• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay - 1872-CC Seated Liberty Quarter PCGS VF30

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I just came across an 1872-CC Seated Liberty Quarter, was past down from my father in-law who found this coin under a house that was torn down for a small shopping mall in genoa, nevada.. He told me that he took it and put it in a coin collector holder and has been holding on to it since, and never told anyone till now.. It has never been cleaned(that i know of).. I sent it to PCGS and was graded at VF30 - im going by PCGS price guide if interested send me a msg.. thx..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300207686461&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=020

If I were you, I would send this coin to a major auction house such as Heritage, Stack's, or Teletrade. At the very least, you should consign it to someone to have them sell it rather than trying to sell it on your own. I don't think you'll get very far selling it on eBay like this.

Just trying to help, welcome to the forum! :hi: