• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Bank of America Paper Piggy Bank with $3.00 in Silver Dimes! Bid for a Charity

5 posts in this topic

The Reader's Digest version:

This Bank of America paper piggy bank full of $3.00 face silver dimes was found at the bottom of a box of books donated to my aunt's local library. She asked me to sell it for the Friends of the Library on eBay. I thought I would show it here first to see if anyone was interested. All money collected will go to her Friends of the Library charity. PM me a bid within a week of this post, thanks everyone.

The paper pig is in fine condition with a little ink graffiti on the flowers. Looks like all the coins were taken out of circulation at the time, circa 1964, there are five "Mercury" dimes in the mix.

pigb.jpgpigi.jpgpigbb.jpg

AAJ

This ranks very high on the coolness scale. (thumbs u

I just hope that you didn't roll some little kid out of his lunch money way back when. (tsk)

:grin: