• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Purchases - Kind of snuck a coin in there too :)

14 posts in this topic

One Chris Machuga's Mom's Paintings - I could not resist - This is the second I own now ... Hey ... I am a _Machuga_ collector :)

54255-injun.jpg.795e28511f3673600c3f14f1f5cd3134.jpg

I have gone back and admired that picture in its previous post on several occasions. It is a real beauty! I'm happy that is has found a good home.

Thanks, Mike! Mom would be pleased. By the way, I still have about 150 more. So, if you want to buy the rest of them, I'll even throw in a pair of His & Her Cadillacs.

Chris

Thanks, Mike! Mom would be pleased. By the way, I still have about 150 more. So, if you want to buy the rest of them, I'll even throw in a pair of His & Her Cadillacs.

Chris

lol

Chris

lol

Actually, I don't think one of them is a Caddy.

Chris

54288-IMG_2148.JPG.854e2129e79aa1690a169da938f62a28.JPG

I am just awestruck as I opened this package shipped to me from Chris - Can you believe the picture does NOT do the Picture justice. It is much better in hand than you can imagine and am fortunate enough to wiggle it out of Chris' hands.

I am even more astounded by the frame that this portait sits in - I am told that "Mom" Machuga did the painting of the frames too ... I am not sure if that was the case on this one but I have never seen a frame so FAT ... its like a fattie slab :)

I am very please Chris Thanks again and this one will look just fine sitting next to the other one "CRABBING" in my Basement.

I am just awestruck as I opened this package shipped to me from Chris - Can you believe the picture does NOT do the Picture justice. It is much better in hand than you can imagine and am fortunate enough to wiggle it out of Chris' hands.

I am even more astounded by the frame that this portait sits in - I am told that "Mom" Machuga did the painting of the frames too ... I am not sure if that was the case on this one but I have never seen a frame so FAT ... its like a fattie slab :)

I am very please Chris Thanks again and this one will look just fine sitting next to the other one "CRABBING" in my Basement.

Slight correction, Mike! Mom did all of her own framing, but she didn't make or paint the frames. If you really want to be astounded, go into any custom frame shop and price a frame similar to this one. :o

Chris