• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bald Eagle Commem Proof Set: Multi-holder or not?

To Mult-Holder Bald Eagle Proofs or not?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. To Mult-Holder Bald Eagle Proofs or not?

4 posts in this topic

After buying my father the 2006-W and 2007-W American Silver Eagle burnished coins and getting them graded with at least one coming back with a grade of MS70, he has been hooked on having coins graded. I've explained that every coin does not come back as MS70 or PF70. He does not care... he wants to send his coins to NGC for grading.

Recently, he bought the 2008 Bald Eagle Proof set and wants them graded. He has been asking me whether he should grade them individually or placed in a multi-holder. I do not know what to tell him. My father has multi-holders on the brain after he bought a set of uncirculated coins from his birth year. We will send them to be graded to be slabbed in a multi-holder with his name on it. That's not the problem. But I do not collect commemoratives and would like some advice from my fellow board members. Let me know what you think!!

THANKS!

Scott :hi: