• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this a naturaly toned coin /

16 posts in this topic

It appears AT to me too, do you have a pic of the reverse. I realize that colors can appear different on my screen, but there doesn't seem to be other transitional toning colors or patterns, just a swatch of azure blue, so it looks off.

EDITED: to correct N to A, sorry for confusion.

It was very likely dipped and then placed into an album or other holder where it acquired secondary toning. Some folks would call this NT, but at best I would call it natural secondary toning.

It appears NT to me too, do you have a pic of the reverse. I realize that colors can appear different on my screen, but there doesn't seem to be other transitional toning colors or patterns, just a swatch of azure blue, so it looks off.

Hear is the Reverse hope this helps

3bc7_1.jpg

It was very likely dipped and then placed into an album or other holder where it acquired secondary toning. Some folks would call this NT, but at best I would call it natural secondary toning.

Tom is 100% correct. But coins like this are totally market acceptable. :)

It appears NT to me too, do you have a pic of the reverse. I realize that colors can appear different on my screen, but there doesn't seem to be other transitional toning colors or patterns, just a swatch of azure blue, so it looks off.

Hear is the Reverse hope this helps

3bc7_1.jpg

Jeeezzz dooly, you sure pulled your image fast.

Ray