• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pretty cool letter in the mail today!! Check it out Mike!! (jgrinz)

8 posts in this topic

I got a letter in the mail today with 3 handwritten letters from the Boyscouts in Bellingham, Ma. I didn't donate much thru Mike's hard efforts at getting donations for this Boyscout Troop, but it sure was nice and felt good to get these letters from 3 of the scouts thanking me!! Way to go Mike!!!!!

I got three letters myself. :cool: I was trying to figure out who I knew in Massachusetts. I was stumped until I opened the envelope. Very nice :headbang:

Copy of the letter to the comittee chair Troop 1 Bellingham,MA:

Hi Lisa –

Here are copies of the Thank You letters I created for those who donated to our troop, along with a Thank you list for your records.

The thank you notes were done at the Sunday meeting and I just finished finishing them up and got mailed yesterday.( Something came up and delayed it - Yes the surgery :( )

I had each boy make two written ones which I gave them the names to address to. Each minor donator/recipient got two personalized notes sent to them written by the boys along with a generic Troop thank you note from the Troop.

The Major Donators ( NGC ) got a personalized Troop Thank you letter with all the kids signatures on it.

Each of the boys got a commemorative NGC F.U.N. slab for the work on the thank you notes.

Copies are attached.

With Regards,

Mike

When I got home today from traveling this week I had mine. Thanks Mike and hope all the donations really help the troop out this year.

I also received a letter from the scouts. I thought is was a great gesture. Mile please let the entire troop know that I appreciate it as all of us here do.

Rey