• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Updated Update Is Here - woohooo :)

14 posts in this topic

I definitely need to do some spring cleaning with my collection but I just haven't gotten around to organizing and listing my stuff yet.

I reckon that if Mike can do it then I can't very well use "getting old" as an excuse. :o

Hope you're feeling better, bud!! (thumbs u

I definitely need to do some spring cleaning with my collection but I just haven't gotten around to organizing and listing my stuff yet.

I reckon that if Mike can do it then I can't very well use "getting old" as an excuse. :o

Hope you're feeling better, bud!! (thumbs u

Thanks Victor ... Had to blow off this week too ... TWO weeks with no income but coins arrrgggghhhh ... But we are hanging in there

I figured you must still be off since you have been hanging around ATS :o

Bad news! That like telling your wife that you'll be hanging out at the cat house. :makepoint:

:grin:

I figured you must still be off since you have been hanging around ATS :o

I had nothing better to do than get my reamed by those across the street ... Imagine me asking "that" group for donated coins for my cleaning experiment ... It was comical how quickly I got ostracized ... I must have WANTED to cause a ruckus hahahahah what is wrong with me hahahah maybe I must have been in

"PERCO-LAND" hehehe

Good night folks ...

Can you believe this?!:

< Why don't you go hawk your over at NGC since you seem to favor them over CU ?>

That is a quote from the C.U. BST!

And here is Chad's reply:

Can you believe this?!:

< Why don't you go hawk your over at NGC since you seem to favor them over CU ?>

That is a quote from the C.U. BST!

And here is Chad's reply:

Link?

hahah I forgot about that POST - the other one went poof.

Didnt realize the friggin bozo was hounding me on MULTIPLE threads...

What an

I had to go back and respond >> :)