• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stamp dealer recommendation, please

6 posts in this topic

Good afternoon, guys.

1 cataract surgery done...next one in 2 weeks. It was easy, and when the fog clears, I think this is going to be a good thing!!!

An old friend called me and asked if I knew what she should do with her father's stamp collection. Stamps are not my thing but she wants to sell it. I guess it is 1 box of U.S. stuff "going back to the 50's" with about 5 pounds of "stuff"...whatever that means. Can anyone suggest a stamp dealer that would honestly determine a value (if anything) of this collection that might also buy it? She would ship it, of course. I have no ideas where to go with this.

Thanks. RI AL

You could also check with American Coin & Stamp Brokers.

I will second ACSB. They are WONDERFUL!

Scott :hi:

Good afternoon, Gentlemen. As always, thank you for your time and sharing your knowledge. I have given the dealer names to the lady who owns the stamp collection and hopefully, she will take action in short order.

Many thanks!!

RI AL