• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post here if you're going to the phoenix ANA show

9 posts in this topic

Well I'm excited. The phoenix ANA national money show is right around the corner, its going to be my first big coin show. I'll be there on march 4th-6th for my class. I'll also be there on the 7th to look around, perhaps the last day of the show too.

Something I noticed was there was no way for people in this forum to meet up in person at the show. So if you're going to the ANA national money show in phoenix in a few days, post here. Maybe we can meet up.

I'm probably going to meet up with mark but I can't seem to get in touch with him lately. Mark PM me with your contact info.

Is anyone else going? I wonder if munkyman is going.. hm

How is your project working out Kevin?

I'm still working it. The stress was proving too much (I worry about things too much) so I decided to put it off until after the coin show. I might not do it about the washinton quarter and rather do it about gold coins as a theme, then explain the history of each coin on display, and the history of gold coinage from electrum (the first gold coins made from silver and gold amalgam) to present.

I hope I can do it about gold coins, because that way it is something I know a bit about and I'd enjoy researching it more.

I'll talk to them in person at the ANA show and see if I can do it on that.

I'm also going to look at other peoples exhibits at the shows to get an idea on what to do (how to build it,etc)

I think an exhibit on gold coins would be great for you, Kevin. That seems to be where your passion and your knowledge are, so doing an exhibit on something you are excited about is much better than doing an exhibit because you have to.

I'm probably going to meet up with mark but I can't seem to get in touch with him lately. Mark PM me with your contact info.

I know Mark is really busy right now. You might consider sending him an email.