• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alright! Gotta Love NGC

7 posts in this topic

I just joined the Collectors Society and got my three coupons. I purchased two coins at an auction Saturday, came home packaged they up with one other I had and sent them off Saturday noon Priority Mail.

Not expecting them to be there (come on, its not even noon Monday yet), but checked anyway and guess what? They are logged in.

Sure is quick - now anxiously waiting for them to be graded.

Did you use the online submission form or the paper submission form? I'm asking because I too just signed up and I got my coupons. If you used the paper form could you please tell me how you indicate you are paying with a coupon? I already tried the online form, but I must have done something wrong because it said I owed $85.00 or something like that.

I used the paper form. I saw a post somewhere saying you can use the online and just submit your coupon when you send the coins.

It is my understanding that using the online saves you 10%, but since you have coupons, I don't see the advantage to using it.

I submited 3 2 1/2 indians. I was expecting a AU grade for one, not sure about the other - hoping at least MS 60 and praying the other didn't come back cleaned.

I got - MS 58, MS 61 and polished. Got what I expected on two (though not what I hoped on the polished one) and a little better than expected on the other.

Very nice results Gunsmoke. BTW, I like the opossum pic very much; the only North American mammal made by a committee. laugh.gif

Hoot