• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1984 Olympic - GOLD Commemorative - 5 Coin Set ( argh )

11 posts in this topic

The last few months I was on a mission to complete the Early coins in my Registry GOLD commem set. These coins being the 5 Coin Olympic Gold coin set. I will not spend the STUPID money sellers want 70's coins so I was excited when I saw an auction with 3 out of 5 coins I needed in one auction in PF69's - The P&D&S versions. I was even MORE surprised when I saw the picture of the coins - ALL THREE WERE IN A MULTI HOLDER :cloud9::acclaim::applause:

Just two more to go now :)

0d04_1.JPG

I will be kicking myself forever. About a year or so ago, I was the first to see two different $10 Olympic commems selling for melt at $200 a piece. I knew that I'd regret not buying them. Guess what? I regret not buying them. :þ

I saw that set. Too bad I need the P and the Unc W, but it is really neat. I'm thinking of putting all 5 into a multi holder when I finally purchase the other 2.

I saw that set. Too bad I need the P and the Unc W, but it is really neat. I'm thinking of putting all 5 into a multi holder when I finally purchase the other 2.

I also but I havent got the WORD from NGC wheather they can or WILL do it.

Do you know if they will ??? I do not see a reason why not ...