• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: 2008 Silver Britannia in AirTite $26 shipped - SOLD

1 post in this topic

FSH: 2008 Silver Britannia in AirTite $26 shipped - SOLD

I've got one final 2008 britannia to offer - this one had some sort of haze on it which I tried to dip off with little success. The coin looks pretty decent under normal light, but under a strong sidelight, the haze is obvious. The coin's not ugly at all, but I'm not interested in keeping it for my collection. The coin would otherwise be pretty nice - maybe a MS66 - (though I don't think with the haze it's worth submitting). Maybe someone else can conserve it better than my attempt.

If someone's interested in a decent - though not gem - example of the 2008 in an AirTite for their collection, I'm offering it for $26 shipped - significantly below the cost of the coin which is $30+$6 shipping from the royal mint. Not at all a bad deal with silver around $19. I'll take paypal.

First PM gets it.

2008sb.jpg