• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i like looking at this site www.pqcoins.com

11 posts in this topic

www.pqcoins.com

what do you think??

michael juggle.gifjuggle.gifjuggle.gifjuggle.gifjuggle.gifjuggle.gifjuggle.gifjuggle.gifjuggle.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gif

What do I think? I think that you like playing with the little toy icons.... smirk.gif893whatthe.gifgrin.gif

About the website: Where's the beef?! There are no coins posted for sale. confused-smiley-013.gif

victor devil.gif i think thumbsup2.gif the little babees add to the fun on here!

i love the icons they are for me what makes this site special flamed.gif and it adds to the coindum on here flowerred.giflol

carl as usual you got really good taste and are a gentleman!

yes shy.gif the best thing cureently on the site is the east coast collection 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

now let me ask you carl what are your three fav coins in this eastern collection? which are only a few of the coins posted

ER hi.gif thanks for the very nice comments and also what are your three fav coins of those listed on the east coast collection???

michael 893applaud-thumb.gifjuggle.gifcloud9.gif

Hey, tradedollarnut,

You’re right, it would be a shame to let all those nice coins continue to tarnish like that. In the spirit of one collector helping another I will be willing to buy a bottle of coin dip and send it to the owner of those coins. devil.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

John

You’re right, it would be a shame to let all those nice coins continue to tarnish like that. In the spirit of one collector helping another I will be willing to buy a bottle of coin dip and send it to the owner of those coins. devil.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Couldn't you just use a pencil eraser, or does that work only on copper? Heh heh.

angel.gif

Beijim

I like more than three of them. Normally my favorite coin is the one I most recently purchased. Anyway if I really had to pick three I'd probably pick the

- Oregon

- 1867 Half (blue)

- 1830 Half Dime

Of course if you ask me again in a week I'd probably pick different ones smile.gif