• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A get well message for JGRINZ

43 posts in this topic

Hope you are feeling better and get to leave before you start grabbing the nurses ;-)

Both Mikes:

Grab the nurses before you get better-repercussions are far less on the infirm. This is a known fact.

Jim

Thanks guys ... I appreciate all the kind words .. it does help ...

It was a struggle at first where no PAIN meds worked for me after the Operation - after getting that resolved then my body didn't like what was done so my temp shot to 102 before it settled down and started reversing direction.

At this point I resolved to just letting it take its course and not rush it along - my Doctor was not worried so I guess I am not ....hmmm

I will be in and out depending on How I feel but thanks again

Mike

Speedy recovery, it seem that everybody in New England has problems. I fell on the ice in Dec. and severely dislocated my shoulder. I keep sparring with my Orthopedic Dr. about surgery, I DON'T want it, if I don't improve more he wants to. Thanks for the FUN Show Reg. and Boards coin I finally got it. NGC won't let me register it, I think they should but it isn't graded. Best wishes. John

P.S. You sent me the coin I wanted most, #13

Keep taking the pills MIke (thumbs u

I saw my REGULAR doc today, and showed him the pills this orthopedic surgeon gave me.

On the one hand, he was pleased that he gave me two kinds:

1. The long-lasting oxycontin.

2. The fast acting percocet.

The problem was right there in the quantity and dosing, and it's what I went through with an orthopedist to whom he referred me last year when I broke my ankle.

Anyway, while he wouldn't readily just write me a -script for the percocet, he was COOL WITH writing a post-dated -script for the oxycontin. That way, if, when I've gone through the original -script, I can fill it immediately for the long-lasting. Chances are I may not even need it, but it's nice to have a doc who knows me, knows I am NOT a drug addict, and trusts me enough to write one "just in case." :cloud9:

I saw my REGULAR doc today, and showed him the pills this orthopedic surgeon gave me.

The problem was right there in the quantity and dosing, and it's what I went through with an orthopedist to whom he referred me last year when I broke my ankle.

Anyway, while he wouldn't readily just write me a -script for the percocet, he was COOL WITH writing a post-dated -script for the oxycontin. That way, if, when I've gone through the original -script, I can fill it immediately for the long-lasting. Chances are I may not even need it, but it's nice to have a doc who knows me, knows I am NOT a drug addict, and trusts me enough to write one "just in case." :cloud9:

And this has to do with the Topic of the POST how ?

:)

Well, I can see that Mike is still recuperating. You old grouch! Go back to bed. lol

Chris

Well, I can see that Mike is still recuperating. You old grouch! Go back to bed. lol

Chris

Bully tends to go off topic quite often :) .. Mikes alright though