• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have to Trade - PMG grading certificate

3 posts in this topic

Hey, I won the Trivia a couple of weeks ago, and they sent me a certificate for a Free grading of paper money at PMG at the standard level. I checked their website, and this is going for $40. I'm not into paper money, I don't really have paper money, and I don't want to grade paper money. So...

If you want this certificate, I want to trade. I will consider just about anything, but I would prefer silver. I collect Franklins but am open to just about anything, so send me a list of what you would consider trading. I'll throw in some extra money or whatever to make it an even trade, just lets talk. Shoot me a PM.

I believe that you have to be a member and have submission privileges. I believe that if you are an ANA member you can apply for a submisison number as well. I'm not entirely sure of all the rules and specifications however.