• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***SOLD***

1 post in this topic

Just posted this ATS:

I just bought some junk silver and will be listing it on eBay soon-BUT FIRST-I thought I would offer it here to save the hassle of dealing with the costs and BS of the bay.

246 Roosevelt Dimes

78 Kennedy Halves

69 Washington Quarters.

Two of the halves are Franklins with a small hole bored through one. One of the dimes is heavily corroded. The Washys are mixed with mostly 64 but some war dates etc. All the halves are 64 (of course) and the dimes are mixed dates & mints with some real nice ones in the lot.

Kitco shows the close on Fri. 22nd Feb. 08 @ 11.5 X Face as the price they are buying. I’ll sell at 11X Face ($889.35) plus postage. You choose postage, insurance, and add delivery confirmation (so no dispute arises). THIS PRICE IS CURRENTLY 15% BELOW SPOT SILVER!

I’ll be glad to answer any questions BUT this is sold as junk so I’ll not be able to grade or list dates and mints. I can furnish references with people I’ve traded with on the board or you can check my 100% rating on eBay: My eBay Rating

First person to agree to terms will be the buyer, but I will also keep a list (if necessary) of other buyers if the first party doesn’t honor their commitment.