• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Follow up to NGC Guarantee post

1 post in this topic

Jgrinz! YO! Glad to see you chime in.

To answer your question about my posts:

I posted here rather than call for several reasons:

My previous experience ;

This took a lot less time and I am busy;

Complaining about this on my website is like talking behind someones back, here they can respond.

If this is just happening to me and no one else I am sure to find out quickly by posting here.

Which brings me to my final ( no cheers please ) paragraph.

Scott called me today, polite and helpful as always, and offered to make things right with this downgrade submission and the mislabeled coins. I told him that my experience has been a train wreck for which he apologized and attempted to make amends by offering more than fair compensation for the downgrade and shipping consideration for the reslabs. This is not uncommon at NGC. If you have read this thread you will find several examples of where NGC has shown a good business sense for its customer, when things went wrong. My issue is that too many things seem to be going wrong.