• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new hologram is a great idea. any news on a new slab design?

5 posts in this topic

Sigh, I guess this means major money to reslab all my coins. However, I think it is probably wise to do so, at least until the chinese figure out how to circumvent this new security measures. Given a small minority of chinese' interest in cheating Americans, the counterfeiting will probably happen again in the future.

Unless they make a major change and the new slab is appealing, I am not going to reslab my coins. I don't see the point. That being said, I hope NGC does not change the size of the slab like what ANACS did from their smaller slab to the Clearview slab. That changes the storage of a collection, which is more difficult to deal with than just the look. After all, my slabbed collection contains NGC, PCGS, ANACS and ICG slabs. Different slabs don't bother me until I have to change the storage!

Scott :hi: