• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pleasing USA token purchaced on ebay

13 posts in this topic

Hi all

I have won this nice token on eBay and it has turned out nicer than i expected (for a change) what do you think ?

Sellers images:-

549f_1.jpg5b9d_1.jpg

my scans:-

1834token.jpg

1834tokenr.jpg

would you like to have a guess at the grade and also i am having trouble pinning it down as my token book has very poor pictures so i have been unable to attribute it..

( I think its the common one !)

thanks dooly :devil:

The variety is HTT-9 or Low #8 in copper. It is an R-1 variety and is common.

The piece is well struck and original. I'd grade it EF. The Rulau book says it's worth $150 in that grade, which seems high. But I've not been in the market for one of these for many years, since I bought one in the 1970s similar to this for $4.50. :o

i like the price as i payed £12.65 and £1 p&p :applause:

That's $24.66 for the piece and $1.95 for p&p at the current exchange rate, for those of us in the US.

Scott :frustrated:

That's $24.66 for the piece and $1.95 for p&p at the current exchange rate, for those of us in the US.

You'll need to update the figures soon to like $1,000,000,000,000 to 1 Pound. :gossip:

Nice, original token, Dooley. I like it.

You'll need to update the figures soon to like $1,000,000,000,000 to 1 Pound. :gossip:

You are making it difficult for me to not say how I feel about how the current administration has handled everything, including why the US dollar is less than the Canadian dollar and oil is $100 a barrel!

Scott :hi: