• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to sell???

11 posts in this topic

Probably in an auction format through Heritage, Stacks, etc. It seems that auctions for high quality coins are bringing record prices.

You may also want to check out David Lawrence Rare Coins, too. I have seen a lot of nice items on their site and they have good terms for sellers. At least you should get better terms from DLRC than Teletrade!

Scott :hi:

I think I have to agree with the auction route. Heritage would be my first choice, but I'm surprised that Superior Rare Coin Galleries hasn't been mentioned.

I have a little fond spot in my heard for David Lawrence as a dealer. Back when I used to go to the semi-annual shows in Boston, I fell madly in love with an 1800 half dime. It was only a PCGS VG 10, but he did everything he could to help me afford it. Good guy, and very patient. Needless to say, I still have it. It's not the LIBERKY variety...but looks great in my type set.

RI AL

I could be wrong since I have never actually compared prices realized, but I do not see Superior in the same category as Heritage, Goldberg and Stacks. I have bought from them and have no problems with them, but it does not appear based upon my review of their auction catalogues that they offer the same caliber of material. These other three seem to get better material and based upon that, I would think that the competition in bidding is also greater