• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My New Way of Listing FOR SALE items in the Market Place.

9 posts in this topic

Do you find this type of listing easier to work with and navigate my listings or is it

too much. Working out the bugs WORKING within the boards internal features was a problem at first but is now worked out. What do you think .. is it over kill ??

If you have not seen my listing style it is here

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2205630&page=1#Post2205630

With Regards

m

I like it too.

I'd ask how you did that, but respect the time it would have taken you to figure it out on your own and thus the proprietary aspect of not doing so.

I think it stinks! Take it to the Marketplace and quit bothering us with your drivel.

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

Nice job, Mike. I think you should explain how you did it in the forum that Arch recently started.

Chris

Just a warning that your going to have a fight on your hands with that Morgan .. It looks just like BAJJERFAN's Signature :)

When I purchased it - I was questioning the toning UNTIL I saw his SIG

:)

Good Luck

What forum ??

Just a warning your going to have a fight on your hands with that Morgan .. It looks just like BAJJERFAN's Signature :)

Good Luck

Whats forum ??

"Numismatic Accessory Recommendations" in Tangents.

Chris

Just a warning your going to have a fight on your hands with that Morgan .. It looks just like BAJJERFAN's Signature :)

Good Luck

Whats forum ??

"Numismatic Accessory Recommendations" in Tangents.

Chris

Hmmm I really do not think it applies and you have to have some basic knowledge of HTML to do it.