• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just grabbed my first 7070 coin, based on my new strategy.....

7 posts in this topic

I've decided to put together my 7070 with nothing but old Anacs Photo Certificate coins. I just found this, and pulled the trigger on it. What would you have paid for something like this? How do you like the coin based on the photos. Looks to have really nice luster and a hint of rim toning. You Walker guys, how is the strike?

Thanks,

JJ

97867342_o.jpg

97867356_o.jpg

97867326_o.jpg

Anyway..........The coin was consigned to an ebay store with a buy it now for $100. I offered $85 and they didn't bite, so I ended up paying $100 plus 5 dollars shipping. Even at $100, I think it's a pretty good deal.

JJ

super coin...I actually wonder if all the coins needed for a 7070 actually still exist in old ANACS fold/slabs...you definately picked a challenge...best of luck with that and post em when you get em please..

super coin...I actually wonder if all the coins needed for a 7070 actually still exist in old ANACS fold/slabs...you definately picked a challenge...best of luck with that and post em when you get em please..

That's the $25,000 question. At the very least, I should have the nicest collection of old Anacs Photo Certificate coins. That in itself would be cool.

JJ