• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could not spend more than $10,000 total for your entire coin collection..

4 posts in this topic

If you had to spend no more than $10,000 total for all the coins in your collection, what coins would you collect? And why would you collect those particular coins?

If you had to spend no more than $10,000 total for all the coins in your collection, what coins would you collect? And why would you collect those particular coins?

I could buy quite a few coins and not just one overpriced, overhyped, overcertified pop top FS Jefferson nickel. insane.gifforeheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

I'd go with one or two coins only. Probably the nicest Gobrecht dollar available for the money.

Second choice, a high grade 1916-D mercury dime. Of course I am biased as I am looking to add these coins to my own collection.